E Aadhar Card Download PDF Print Online Using Enrollment Number & Aadhar Number: Aadhaar Card is something everybody in India is talking about. If you want to take a mobile connection, you need your Aadhaar Card. If you want to buy gas cylinders you need your Aadhar Card. If you want to open a bank account, you need Aadhar Card. Right now Aadhaar Card is something all citizens of India need posses. Aadhaar Card is basically a card that is provided by the government of India for all the citizens of India so that they are able to enjoy different facilities. Aadhar Card is also very much important because it works as an address proof and also as an identity proof. Here we have shared Step by Step instructions for Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrollment Number.
- 1 Aadhar Card Download Using Enrollment Number & Aadhar Number
- 2 Download E Aadhar card with help of Virtual ID
- 3 Aadhar Card Download Online Using Enrollment Number
Aadhar Card Download Using Enrollment Number & Aadhar Number
The Aadhar Card basically has a 12-digit unique identification number which is basically issued by an independent body called UIDAI. UIDAI basically stands for Unique Identification Authority of India. Citizens of India can always enroll for the Aadhaar number online or they can physically visit the Aadhar centers. When an applicant applies for an Aadhaar Card they will be given a 14-digit enrolment ID which is very important because this enrolment ID will help the applicants track the Aadhaar Card and download it from the official website. It is very important to understand that once Aadhaar Card is issued to someone the 12-digit Aadhar number cannot be changed.
Different Procedures to Download Aadhar card Online
- Aadhar Card Download Using Aadhaar Number
- Uidai Aadhar Card download with help of Virtual ID
- Aadhar Card Download Online Using Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Download Using Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Download Online Using Aadhaar Number
If applicants have already applied for the Aadhaar Card, then they need to follow the steps given below so that they are able to download Aadhar Card.
- The first thing that the applicant needs to do is simply go the official website of UIDAI which is https://uidai.gov.in
- When applicants open this website they will be able to see a lot of options. One of the options will be ‘download Aadhaar’. Applicants need to simply click on that button.
- Then applicants will be able to see the option of Aadhar they need to simply click on it.
- Applicants now need to simply put in the Aadhar number, name, pin code, and security code.
- Once all the options are filled applicants need to simply click on the option ‘Get One Time Password’. Once applicants click on that a one-time password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Applicants need to simply put in the one-time password and click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’.
Download E Aadhar card with help of Virtual ID
This is one of the latest ways of downloading Aadhaar Card which has been introduced by UIDAI. In this process, applicants will be able to download the Aadhaar Card with help of VID or Visual ID. Applicants need to follow the steps given below to download E Aadhaar Card.
- The first thing that the applicant needs to do is simply visit the online portal of UIDAI.
- In the portal applicants need to find the ‘Download Aadhar’ option and click on it.
- After that applicants need to go to the “I have an option which has virtual ID option.”
- In the next step, applicants need to enter the virtual ID along with details like name, pin code, and security code.
- Once all the details are filled in applicants need to simply click on the get one-time password option.
- Once applicants press on the one-time password button they will receive a password in the registered mobile number.
- Applicants also have the option of using the TOTP feature which will help to authenticate the request.
- Once everything is completed successfully applicants will be able to download the e Aadhaar Card in the system.
- Applicants will require putting in the Aadhaar Card password so that they are able to look at the downloaded file.
Aadhar Card Download Online Using Enrollment Number
This is the step which comes in very handy if applicants have the Aadhaar Card but do not know or remember the Aadhaar Card number. With this steps are given below applicants will be able to download the Aadaar Card with help of the Aadhar Enrolment number.
- Applicants need to at first simply go to the UIDAI website which is uidai.gov.in
- Applicants need to find the ‘download Aadhaar’ button from the home page of the website.
- Once applicants click on the ‘download Aadhar’ option they will be redirected to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/popup
- Here applicants will have the option to put in the 14-digit Aadhaar enrolment number along with 14-digit time and date inputs.
- Applicants now will need to fill up all the personal details such as name and pin code along with a captcha.
- Once all the details are filled up applicants need to simply click on the get one-time password option.
- After click on that option applicant will receive a one-time password on the registered mobile number which they have to enter in the next page.
- After that step applicants will get the option of download Aadhaar Card and a PDF Aadhar Card will be downloaded to the computer applicant will be using.
- The PDF file will be asking for a password to open and the password of the PDF file will be the first four alphabets of the applicant’s name and the year the applicant is born. The password will always be in capital letters only.
How to download Aadhar Card Using Name & date of birth?
If applicants somehow do not remember the Aadhar Card number or the Aadhaar Card enrolment number, then they also have the option of downloading the Aadhaar Card with help of details such as name and date of birth of the applicant. To download Aadhar Card with help of details like name and date of birth applicants need to simply follow the steps that are given below.
- The first thing that the applicant needs to do is simply visit the Aadhaar Card website which is https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid so that they are able to track down the Aadhar Card number or Aadhar Card enrolment number.
- In the next step, applicants need to simply enter the name and the registered mobile number. Applicants can also enter the security code in this step without entering the mobile number.
- After entering that applicants need to click on the button ‘send OTP’.
- Once applicants press on this button they will receive a one-time password on the registered mobile number.
- Applicants need to enter the one-time password and simply verify the OTP.
- After this process is successful applicants will receive a message in the registered mobile number where they will get the Aadhaar Card number.
- Once applicants are able to successfully get the Aadhaar Card number on the mobile phone they can simply visit the UIDAI website and download Aadhar Card.
Aadhar Card Download on a Mobile Phone
If applicants are away from a computer or a laptop, then here are the steps which they need to follow so that they are able to get the Aadhaar Card number on the mobile phone.
- The first thing that the applicants need to know is simply visiting the UIDAI official website and go to the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/get-aadhaar-no
- Applicants then need to simply enter the 14-digit enrolment ID along with the date and time of the enrolment which will be all written in the acknowledgment
- In the next step, applicants need to simply fill out the details like the registered mobile number and the security code.
- After that applicants need to simply press the sent OTP button
- Applicants will receive a 6-digit password on the registered mobile number which they need to feed in this step.
- Once applicants hit the submit button they will get the Aadhaar card number sent to the registered mobile number in a form of text message.
Instruction For Aadhaar Card password
One thing that all applicants should always keep in mind that e-Aadhaar card password always consists of 8 characters. The first 4 characters are alphabets and the last 4 characters are numbers. Basically, the first 4 alphabets are the first four alphabets of the name of the applicant and the last 4 numbers are the year of birth of the applicant. The password is always the same and does not change over time.
Printing Aadhaar card is also very important. Aadhaar card when downloaded from the website is always in PDF format. The PDF can be printed very easily but the only thing with this PDF file is that it is password protected. Applicants have to open and access the PDF file before they print the file. The password of the e Aadhaar card file is always the same and it is explained in the article above. It is very much important to have a registered mobile number to download Aadhaar card. Without a registered mobile number, Aadhaar card cannot be downloaded. Aadhaar card always needs an OTP to download this is the reason why applicants need to always provide UIDAI with a working mobile number so that they are able to access the Aadhaar card files online. All the different procedures to download Aadhar card is listed in this article above. Applicants can use any one of the ways whichever suits them.